Our foundation has several areas where a donor can direct their support. They are:
- Community Fund – an all purpose fund whose proceeds are used to support local charities and non-profit groups and is also used for scholarships and bursaries for graduates living in the Ecole Edward Schreyer School catchment area.
- Beausejour Hospital and East Gate Lodge Fund – dedication to the support of Beausejour Hospital and East Gate Lodge.
- General Education – supporting projects at our local schools.
- Environment – in support of project to preserve and protect our local environment.
- Sports and Community
- Edward Schreyer School boys’ basketball program – this fund was created by a local family in their son’s memory to support his favourite school sport.
- 2006 Winter Games – fund developed to support games involved in the Winter Games of 2006 held in Beausejour and area.
- Elizabeth Schreyer Archive Fund – created by Edward Schreyer to assist in the preservation of the information from his time as Premier of Manitoba and Governor General of Canada
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Robert Rondeau Memorial Curling Scholarship – in support of a graduate who has exiled in their curling.
- Eric Lefko Memorial Agricultural Bursary – to support a graduate continuing their education at the University of Manitoba in the diploma program.
- Four Schools Reunion Bursary – created by the proceeds of two reunions for four schools north of Beausejour.
Science Bursary – special bursary, created by a local donor, for students going into a science related field
- The foundation also has a general fund to support its own scholarships and bursaries.